My friend Bruce Keefe celebrated his 59th birthday recently, so I put together this video of the old band for him. That is Bruce on the far right, Craig Worley on his left singing, Billy Wolfe on the skins and yours truly on the bass at left. Unfortunately I don't have any actual video footage of the band and these are the only photos I have, but it came out nice with the song. The song was recorded on a small boombox tape cassette. Back then we never really recorded the songs for any type of quality, it was just to listen back to for any mistakes that we could discuss and correct. We didn't have the best of equipment either, the drums were never even miked. But, I got to say, at the time I left the band, we were one tight unit. This show was in Port Huron at some charity event, don't remember what, but it was kind of chilly out. There might have been maybe six people listening to us. I believe it was between 1980-82.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
The Billy Wolf Band, Rock & Roll with a Bite!
My friend Bruce Keefe celebrated his 59th birthday recently, so I put together this video of the old band for him. That is Bruce on the far right, Craig Worley on his left singing, Billy Wolfe on the skins and yours truly on the bass at left. Unfortunately I don't have any actual video footage of the band and these are the only photos I have, but it came out nice with the song. The song was recorded on a small boombox tape cassette. Back then we never really recorded the songs for any type of quality, it was just to listen back to for any mistakes that we could discuss and correct. We didn't have the best of equipment either, the drums were never even miked. But, I got to say, at the time I left the band, we were one tight unit. This show was in Port Huron at some charity event, don't remember what, but it was kind of chilly out. There might have been maybe six people listening to us. I believe it was between 1980-82.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment